Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Film z wakacji Mamy i Michala w USA/A movie from Mom and Michal's vacation in the US

Czesc!

Dzisiaj chcialabym podzielic sie z Wami filmem z pobytu mojej mamy i mojego brata w USA, ktory zmontowalam juz jakis miesiac temu, ale jak widac troche mi sie zeszlo z umieszczeniem go tutaj :D Od razu troche nieprofesjonalnie zaznaczam, ze w filmie jest maly blad, ktory nie za specjalnie chcialo mi sie poprawic, gdyz zorientowalam sie, ze go popelnilam, kiedy wrzucilam juz film na youtuba... W "wejsciu" do zdjec z Karoliny Poludniowej przez pomylke zaladowalam flage Karoliny Polnocnej, ktora pojawia sie pozniej. W ramach sprostowania umieszczam w tym poscie flage Karoliny Poludniowej do wgladu. Film nie bedzie wysylany na zaden festiwal filmowy, a jego celem jest przypomnienie, wzbudzenie fajnych, pozytywnych wspomnien i emocji, dlatego mam nadzieje, ze maly blad bedzie mi wybaczony :D Moim ulubionym fragmentem tego filmiku jest Nowy Jork. Mysle, ze niesamowity klimat temu fragmentowi nadaja zdjecia Nowego Jorku szczegolnie z podkladem muzycznym Stinga- Englishman in New York. Serdecznie zapraszam do obejrzenia! Jeszcze taka mala uwaga.... Wyslalam ostatnio link do tego filmu mojemu wujkowi, ktory nie mogl go otworzyc... Kilku innym osobom natomiast to sie udalo. Dajcie znac prosze, gdybyscie mieli jakies problem techniczne z obejrzeniem filmu. Bez sensu, zeby tu byl, skoro nie mozna go obejrzec. Mam jednak nadzieje, ze sie uda!
 
Pozdrawiam.
 
MARTA
 
                                                                                                                                                                 

Hi!

Today I would like to share with you a movie of my Mom and my Brother's stay in the US. I made this movie about one month ago and as you can see it took me some time to upload it here :D At first it was a little bit unprofessional, I would like to inform you that in movie there is a small mistake, which I did not want to correct, because I realized that I did it when I already uploaded a movie on You tube... At the beginning of South Carolina photos accidentally I uploaded the flag of North Carolina, which also appears later. In the context of rectification I am uploading a flag of South Carolina in this post so you can see how it looks. This movie will not be sent for a movie festival. The aim of this movie is to remind and arouse cool, positive memories, and emotions. For that reason I hope my mistake will be forgiven :D My favorite part of the movie is New York. I think that its an awesome atmosphere, this part is made of New York's photos, especially with soundtrack of Sting and Englishman in New York. I cordially invite you all to watch this video! One more comment... Last time I sent a link of this movie to my Uncle and he could not open it... A few different people opened that. Please let me know if you will have any technical difficulties with watching this video. It does not make any sense of this movie to be here if its not able to watch it. However I hope everything will be fine!

Regards.

MARTA


 
Flaga stanu Karolina Poludniowa/South Carolina's flag.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment